CBG Crystals (97%)
Our new CBG Crystals consist of 97% pure, isolated cannabigerol (CBG). The remaining 3% are production-related cannabidivarin (CBDV), another non-psychotropic cannabinoid.
The crystals are obtained using the innovative technology of supercritical CO2 extraction. Additional filtration and purification processes allow the production of pure CBG crystals. The result is a fine brown powder. This structure of CBG is the purest form that is currently technologically producible. It contains no other compounds of the hemp plant such as THC, terpenes or flavonoids.
The hemp used in this product comes from 100% certified organic cultivation. Our crystals are vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free and free from artificial preservatives and colourants. The hemp plants used are GMO-free.
- 97% CBG
- 3% CBDV
- THC Free
1 mg powder corresponds to 0.97 mg CBG. For accurate dosing, we recommend the use of a balance that can measure in milligrams.
Consume by placing under the tongue and hold for 60 seconds.
Alternatively, CBG Crystals can be mixed with drinks, infused with cooking oils or combined with skincare products.
Safety instructionsThe product should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note that this product may interact with certain medications. For detailed information, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The content provided is for informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice from a doctor or pharmacist. Our texts are not for the independent diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.