- High absorption rate
- Supports daily wellness
- Less than 0.2% THC
- Alternative to oral methods
- Travel friendly
Hemp extract containing phytocannabinoids cannabidiol (CBD 500mg), low concentrations of the natural forms of (CBC, CBG, CBN)
Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene.
Other natural molecules
Cannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, cofactors and co-nutrients, organic coconut oil.
- Wash hands well before and after use
- Tear the plastic shell lengthwise beginning at the “V” shaped cut at the pointed tip of the suppository
- Apply a light coating of water to lubricate the CBD suppository before insertion
- Rectal administration: Insert the CBD suppository past the sphincter muscle. For maximum results, wait between 15 to 20 minutes before another bowel movement
- Vaginal administration: Insert CBD suppository high into the vagina. This is best achieved in a reclined position.
Broken suppositories may be reheated. To reheat shells, place in a sealable, waterproof bag in warm water until melted, then reformed. Cool in a refrigerator. Occasional air bubbles in CBD suppositories do not indicate a loss of product.