CBD Liposmale Capsules
- Your body will absorb the CBD in an even more effective way. One package contains 60.
- Liposomal CBD capsules: Our Liposomal CBD Softgels with black cumin seed oil is an exclusive Nordic Oil product made with a formula that enhances the effect of the CBD. The softgels contain Liposomal CBD, which means that the CBD in the capsules is combined with something called liposomes.
- What are Liposomes? Liposomes are microscopically small pots that look like “bubbles” or small balls, which are used to transport active ingredients. The shell or layer of the liposomes are made of lecithin, a phospholipid that occurs naturally in the cell membranes in our body. As a result, the body recognises the liposomes and allows them to merge with our own cells. When the liposomes, which contain the CBD, are transported into our cells, the encapsulated CBD is released safely and quickly.
- Why Liposomes? The liposomes ensure that the CBD remains more intact and protected when it reaches the body’s own cells where the active ingredient is needed. In this way, the CBD is also protected against the breakdown of digestive enzymes. This improves the bioavailability of CBD up to 3 times more. It also works faster and has a longer effect, so you can take less at the end of the day and still get more effect.
- Capsule: Gelatine, glycerine, water, colorant: vegetable carbon (E153),Below 0.01% THC
- Capsule contains: : Black cumin seed oil, gum arabic, lecithin (from GMO free Soy), Cannabis Sativa leaf extract, Polysorbate 80, sucrose monoester.
Suggested use of Liposomal CBD capsules
Safety Instructions for CBD