- 99.6% pure, isolated CBD crystals
- 0.4% CBDV
- THC Free
THC Free99.6% of our new CBD Crystals are pure, isolated cannabidiol. The remaining 0.4% is cannabidivarin (CBDV), another non-psychotropic cannabinoid. This is due to the means of production.
The crystals are obtained using innovative of supercritical CO2 extraction technology. Additional filtration and purification processes allow the preparation of pure CBD crystals. The result is a fine white powder. This form of CBD is the purest form technologically producible. It contains no other compounds of the hemp plant such as THC, terpenes or flavonoids.
The hemp used for this product comes from 100% certified organic cultivation. Our crystals are vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, free from artificial preservatives and colourants, and are produced from GMO-free hemp.
1 mg powder corresponds to 0.996 mg CBD
Consume by placing under the tongue and hold for 60 seconds.
Alternatively, CBD Crystals can be mixed with drinks, infused with cooking oils or combined with skincare products.
The product should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children.
Please note that this product could interact with certain medications. For detailed information, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The content provided is for informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice from a doctor or pharmacist. Our texts are not for the independent diagnosis and treatment of diseases.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.