CBD Crystals (99,6% / 996mg CBD)

    395.38 DKK

    • Powder of 99.6% pure CBD isolate
    • 1 g powder with 99.6% CBD content (498mg CBD)
    • 1 mg powder corresponds to 0.996 mg CBD
    • 0,0% THC
    • Laboratory-tested premium quality
    • Vegan, Gluten free, Lactose free, GMO free
    • Made of 100% organic hemp (cannabis sativa)
    • Free of artificial preservatives and colourings

    ———
    Details

    99.6% of our new CBD crystals are pure, isolated cannabidiol. The remaining 0.4% is cannabidivarin (CBDV), another non-psychoactive cannabinoid, due to production reasons.

    The crystals are obtained using the innovative technology of supercritical CO2 extraction. Additional filtration and purification processes allow the preparation of pure CBD crystals. The result is a fine white powder. This form of CBD is the purest form technologically producible. It contains no other compounds of the hemp plant such as THC, terpenes or flavonoids.

    The hemp used for this purpose comes from 100% certified organic cultivation. Our crystals are vegan. The hemp plants are GMO-free and free of chemical fertilisers and growth hormones. In addition, they are gluten-free, lactose-free and free of artificial preservatives and colourants. The product complies with the European limit values for certain contaminants in foodstuffs – Regulation (EC) No. 1881/2006.

    ———-
    Ingredients

    • 99.6% pure, isolated CBD crystals
    • 0.4% CBDV

    ——-
    Suggested use

    1 mg powder corresponds to 0.996 mg CBD

    ———-
    Safety instructions The product should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Keep out of reach of children.

    Please note that interactions with certain medications may exist! For detailed information, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
    The content provided is for informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice from a doctor or pharmacist. Our texts are not for the independent diagnosis and treatment of diseases.

    For further questions, we are at your disposal.

    ——-

    Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.

    Keep out of reach of children.

    CBD Crystals (99,6% / 996mg CBD)

    395.38 DKK

    en_GBEnglish
    de_DEGerman nn_NONorwegian fiFinnish sv_SESwedish da_DKDanish es_ESSpanish it_ITItalian my_MMMyanmar de_CHGerman (Switzerland) fr_FRFrench (France) fr_BEFrench (Belgium) nl_NL_formalDutch (Formal) nl_BEDutch (Belgium) zh_CNChinese de_ATGerman (Austria) nb_NONorwegian en_GBEnglish