CBD Liposmale kapsler
- Kroppen din vil absorbere CBD på en enda mer effektiv måte. En pakke inneholder 60.
- Liposomal CBD kapsler: Våre liposomale CBD softgels med svart spisskummenfrøolje er et eksklusivt nordisk oljeprodukt laget med en formel som forbedrer effekten av CBD. Softgelene inneholder Liposomal CBD, noe som betyr at CBD i kapslene er kombinert med noe som kalles liposomer.
- Hva er liposomer? Liposomes are microscopically small pots that look like “bubbles” or small balls, which are used to transport active ingredients. The shell or layer of the liposomes are made of lecithin, a phospholipid that occurs naturally in the cell membranes in our body. As a result, the body recognises the liposomes and allows them to merge with our own cells. When the liposomes, which contain the CBD, are transported into our cells, the encapsulated CBD is released safely and quickly.
- Hvorfor liposomer? The liposomes ensure that the CBD remains more intact and protected when it reaches the body’s own cells where the active ingredient is needed. In this way, the CBD is also protected against the breakdown of digestive enzymes. This improves the bioavailability of CBD up to 3 times more. It also works faster and has a longer effect, so you can take less at the end of the day and still get more effect.
- Capsule: Gelatine, glycerine, water, colorant: vegetable carbon (E153), Below 0.01% THC
- Capsule contains: : Black cumin seed oil, gum arabic, lecithin (from GMO free Soy), Cannabis Sativa leaf extract, Polysorbate 80, sucrose monoester.
Suggested use of Liposomal CBD capsules
Sikkerhetsinstruksjoner for CBD
Side Effects of CBD
If CBD oils are used properly, there should be no side effects. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when starting to use CBD oil, especially if you’re a beginner.
Taking tao big a dase at any ane time could cause diarrhoea, dizziness, headaches, loss of appetite and excessive fatigue in extreme cases. People who know they are very sensitive should monitor their body closely when taking CBD for the first time, as there can always be undesired reactions, even if the CBD oil is completely organic.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should generally refrain from taking CBD oil, as there are no lang-term studies available yet. Furthermore, people taking acid inhibitors such as omeprazole should discuss the use of CBD oil with their doctor. There can also be interactions between CBD oil and diazepam, which is why it is essential to consult a doctor befare taking CBD oil.
In multiple studies, no major side effects of CBD oil have been observed, even at very high dases. However, there is no lang-term study on the side effects, which is why scientists cannot make any definitive statement here. What is certain, however, is that there is absolutely no taxie reaction when taking CBD oil.