- Supports joint health
- Promotes calm and well-being
- Supports daily wellness
- A natural antioxidant – with minor cannabinoids, and other cofactors
- Free from pesticides, preservatives, herbicides, and chemical fertilizers
Phytocannabinoids cannabidiol 20% (CBD 2000mg) also low concentrations of (CBC, CBG, CBN)
Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene, and Humulene.
Other natural molecules
Cannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, co-factors, and co-nutrients. *Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of the hemp plant. No preservatives, artificial colors, vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO.
- Introduce to your dog’s diet as part of their daily feeding schedule
- Remove the cap from the tube and screw the cap ring counterclockwise
- Screwing the cap ½ the way around will give ½ a gram of CBD oil. 1 full turn of the ring will administer 1 gram of oil extract
- Press on the syringe to squeeze the extract on to the tip of your finger and place under the tongue
- Recommended use: 1-3 times daily, before meals. It is advised to monitor the effects of each dose
- Mix extract paste with your pets favorite food, if they’re sensitive to the taste of hemp
- Store syringe in a cool dry place.